A strong start to the new school year
• With the new school year in full swing, there are many children in need of new shoes throughout the country. Your support today will help Shoes That Fit expand our program to help students fit in with their peers and be better prepared to learn and play. Thank you for investing in Shoes That Fit!
• Rack Room Shoes is once again ensuring that children in the communities surrounding each of their more 300 stores return to school in confidence and with dignity in new shoes that fit. Over the past 7 years, over 115,000 pairs of new shoes have been donated by Rack Room Shoes through the Shoes That Fit program. Customers helped children in their own communities by donating $5 to their Back-To-School effort and received a colorable, canvas tote bag, compliments of Rack Room Shoes!
• It’s not too late for you to join the first-ever Shoes That Fit team for a fundraising Holiday Half Marathon and 5K Run/Walk at Pomona Fairplex (CA) December 13 and 14! Entry fees are $85 for the Half Marathon and $30 for the 5K, but be sure to contact us today before the fees increase on Sept. 15!
Here’s how to get started:
1. To start your registration, go to www.shoesthatfit.org and click “Donate Now”: contribute $85 for the Half Marathon OR $30 for the 5K Run/Walk before the rates go up on Sept.15!
2. Wait for your entry fee confirmation letter and email from Shoes That Fit which will include your special charity promo code.
3. Go to the Holiday Half Marathon website and register yourself for the race using your special charity promo code to indicate you’ve already submitted your fee.
4. Before the run, gather support from your family, friends and coworkers to sponsor you in this inaugural Shoes That Fit team. You will have access to MyCharityofChoice.com to set-up your own fundraising page!
If you have any questions about the race or starting your registration, please contact Barbara@shoesthatfit.org or call our office for details!
• How can cleaning out your closet help Shoes That Fit and children in need? Now, you can donate your designer clothing, accessories and shoes to Fashion Project, choose Shoes That Fit as the charity you’d like to support and Fashion Project resells your donated items for maximum value! Proceeds from your items are then granted to Shoes That Fit. You can also earn a $40 Nordstrom Gift Card with your eligible donation! What better incentive to clean out that closet to make room for your fall wardrobe? It’s fashion as a force for good.
• Are you considering going solar for clean, more affordable energy? Shoes That Fit is now a Solar City network partner! When you install your solar system through Solar City, they will donate $250 to help kids in need through Shoes That Fit! To get more information and a free quote, click on this link today.
• There are many ways to stay in touch with Shoes That Fit – Sign up for eNews & Updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. If you’d like to submit event info or an inspirational story related to your Shoes That Fit experience, please contact email@example.com
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.Suite 204A, Claremont, CA 91711
Toll Free: (888) 715-4333 Phone#: (909) 482-0050 Fax: (909) 482-0085