2015 is off to a great start
• Amy Fass, Executive Director, discusses the importance of new shoes and the impact they make on children in need with host Brad Pomerance of Time Warner Cable Local
Edition (CA). To view the interview in its entirety, click here!
• John Ems, volunteer and owner of Sunshine Windows (Upland, CA) generously donated warehouse space to temporarily house new shoe donations in preparation of our
emergency warehouse remodel. We are grateful to John, his brother Michael and many members of the Upland Foothill Kiwanis club who gladly volunteered their time to help move,
stack and unpack boxes in the temporary space. Here's a quick peek at them in action!
• Thanks to our fashionistas who donated their designer clothing, shoes or accessories to Fashion Project, designating Shoes That Fit as their supported charity. Because
of them, over $500 in donations were received! If you’d like to join the movement to change the world one piece of clothing at a time, visit Fashion Project’s website today!
• Our partnership with Nordstrom and New Balance helped over 18,000 children over the holidays but customers and supporters were so generous that we are helping more
students in the next few months, for a total of over 26,000 children!
• Don’t forget to use AmazonSmile when online shopping and a portion of your eligible purchases will be donated to Shoes That Fit. Please bookmark and use this link.
• Support Shoes That Fit by donating your car, truck, motorcycle or boat, running or not, to Cars 4 Causes. Click here to find out how.
• Sign up for eNews today to keep up with all the latest Shoes That Fit news!
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.Suite 204A, Claremont, CA 91711
Toll Free: (888) 715-4333 Phone#: (909) 482-0050 Fax: (909) 482-0085