Your help is needed this holiday season!
From now through December 24th, you can purchase a $10 Giving Card from any U.S. Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack store to help a local child in need!
Since 2010, Shoes That Fit has partnered with Nordstrom and New Balance to provide more than 68,000 pairs of new athletic shoes to U.S. schoolchildren. With your help, 20,000 students across the country can receive desperately needed new shoes this holiday season. 100% of your purchase of a $10 Giving Card goes directly toward a new pair of New Balance athletic shoes for a child in need in your community.
Find your nearest Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack store. Not near a store? No problem! Make a purchase online at www.shoesthatfit.org
- We all know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but do you know about #GivingTuesday on December 1st? It’s a National Day of Giving, so mark your calendar and donate a new pair of athletic shoes, socks or a gift in any amount to help children in need through Shoes That Fit. You can also visit any Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack store in the U.S. to purchase a $10 giving card which helps provide a new pair of New Balance shoes to a local child in need.
- NBA Star Chris Paul recently donated $25,000 during his Celebrity Server dinner! It was an honor for Shoes That Fit to be a featured charity and a recipient of this generous contribution from the Chris Paul Family Foundation.
- #TeamShoesThatFit is in training for a fun Holiday Half Marathon and 5K at Fairplex in Pomona, CA Dec. 12-13, 2015. Our team goal is to raise 1,000 pairs of shoes for local SoCal children in need and you can help by joining our team as a runner, walker or as a team supporter. For more information, click here! Sponsorship opportunities still available! Contact our office today.
- LAPD 77th Street Community Police Station is hosting Operation Shoes From Santa on December 17th and Shoes That Fit is proud to be a co-sponsor. More than one thousand children in need will receive the gift of new shoes this holiday season. You can help by donating a new pair of athletic shoes or make a donation online today!
- Children in Chicago, IL and Ontario, CA will be helped through the Shoes That Fit program thanks to a generous contribution from Porsche Cars North America.
- Become a Solemate! You can easily help students in need with your secure automated monthly donation of any amount that fits within your giving goals. Get started here or contact our office today.
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.Suite 204A, Claremont, CA 91711
Toll Free: (888) 715-4333 Phone#: (909) 482-0050 Fax: (909) 482-0085