How do I get my place of business or service organization involved?

Your organization or business can sponsor a local school and help children by starting a Shoes That Fit Chapter. Click Here to start a Shoes That Fit chapter. Or, you can urge your coworkers/members to write in Shoes That Fit as their United Way or other payroll deduction designated charity during your annual United Way or work-place "Giving" campaign. You can organize a “Shoe Drive” and collect new children’s athletic shoes from your employees/members. Click here for more information. If you would like to help a child today, click here to make a donation.